Management System Policy
Kemiteks aims to submit excellent and economical products by sustainable quality approach, monitoring the developed technologies to the local and international markets, especially Textile industry besides paint, construction, sealant, adhesive, coating, paper, and many other industries
Our main product range includes;
Digital inks and
To achieve its goals, KEMITEKS sets indispensable targets; being a technology leader of the market, increasing the market share, and having a competitive advantage by efficient use of its resources.
KEMİTEKS realizes the happiness of its employees at work as an indispensable necessity who will achieve these goals. KEMITEKS focus on providing skills and theoretical knowledge to the employees for supplying excellent service to our clients.
As KEMITEKS, our aim is to continue our production and all other activities based on data, knowledge transfer, and applicable transparency in order to protect a clean and healthy environment for new generations in line with principles sensitive to climate change on the basis of continuous development and sustainability principles.
• To effectively manage the applicable requirements of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Energy Management System standards,
• To tackle the climate crisis effectively by reducing greenhouse gas and carbon emissions,
• To increase the share of renewable energy in all energy consumption to a minimum of 30%.
• To share our Environmental and Ecological product policy with all our suppliers, subcontractors, employees, and customers, and to contribute to public awareness with our work and information,
• To create a new value chain with our suppliers and manufacturers who are transparent and have adopted sustainability principles,
• To develop and support activities for the protection of biodiversity and wildlife,
• To comply with national and international legal requirements,
• While complying with the law, at the same time to identify the areas that we have determined that will adversely affect the ecology and OHS conditions and our products by our own works and standards, and to encourage continuous improvement,
• Making improvements to reduce the water we use, all-natural resources and waste,
• To take all necessary precautions regarding Occupational Health and Safety and to protect employees against Occupational Accidents and Occupational Diseases with maximum care,
• To adopt a sustainable development model in line with the principles we have adopted without compromising on Human Rights and Freedoms and employee rights.
• To ensure continuity in meeting customer demands and expectations, to effectively handle and manage customer feedback,
• To sustain new product/process development studies with R&D investments and advanced technology follow-up,
• To increase awareness by sharing the principles we have adopted with all our employees, suppliers and customers in order to ensure that our ecological product and environmental policy is understandable,
• Prioritizing climate change and sustainability in all activities, reducing greenhouse gas emissions,
• Targeting less pollution and waste generation while determining raw material criteria at the beginning of the process, ensuring possible recycling and recovery from the wastes released,
• To ensure that raw materials that may adversely affect the environment and human health are reduced/not used at the source, when applicable, in line with risk assessment, and to search for more ecological alternatives,
• To reduce the effects on the local environment by reducing the dust and odor emissions that may arise during our activities,
• To reduce environmental pollution during our activities and to avoid environmental disasters wherever possible,
• To increase our productivity by adopting the target of zero work accidents and zero occupational disease and taking the necessary precautions,
• To use energy efficiently, to purchase energy-efficient products/services and to use our resources effectively, as long as it is applicable in all our activities,
• Increasing the share of renewable energy sources in energy use,
• To provide the necessary resources to achieve our goals and objectives related to energy efficiency,
• To establish collaborations based on mutual respect and trust with all our stakeholders in our practices,
• To ensure the security of information and to implement activities within this scope,
• To encourage active participation of our employees and to provide an open communication environment, and
• In order to increase individual awareness, we accept and undertake to implement and continuously improve the requirements of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Energy Management System standards with the participation of all our employees.
We are working with all our strength to be an exemplary organization in our sector by managing our activities in line with Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Energy Management Systems in our facility, which was established at the intersection of international highways in Istanbul Hadımköy, close to Istanbul Airport.
We will develop our products and processes, pay attention to environmental awareness, and comply with and continuously improve the Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Energy Management Systems for the effective implementation and success of the policy we have determined.
I promise that our company will work for these purposes.